1) Parents are required to inform the school in writing by or before 15-Feb for discontinuing the school in the next academic year/session. In case, parents fail to intimate the school by or before 15-Feb , the parent has to pay the first instalment tuition.
2) Request of Transfer Certificate should be applied in written along with a payment of Rs 150 to the school. Transfer certificate will be issued after 2 weeks once all the dues are cleared.
3) In case the child is being withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition and transport fees (if applicable) have to be paid to the school before the Transfer certificate can be applied.
4) Parents should submit a written request without any payment for any certificate issuance from the school.
5) There will be no refund of any amount once the session starts, except the security deposit In Case the child is withdrawn in the middle of the academic session, the whole year’s tuition fee and transport fee (If applicable) has to be paid before the transfer certificate can be applied.